Trusted two-cylinder two-stroke design is durable, powerful and extremely reliable.
100 to 1 Fuel Oil Ratio
Superior manufacturing techniques allow a leaner oil mixture, reducing smoke, odour and engine carbon build-ups. while also reducing oil consumption and running costs.
Yamaha's unique marine alloy, YDC-30, has been developed exclusively to handle the harshest of marine environments and is the result of years of Yamaha research and testing. YDC-30 delivers superior anti-corrosion properties that Yamaha outboards are legendary for.
Ergonomic Carry Points
Ergonomically placed carry points located near the motor’s centre of gravity allow easy carrying and mounting.
Maintenance Free CDI Ignition
The capacitor discharged ignition system provides strong spark and precise timing, preventing plug fouling, improving starting performance and reducing maintenance.
Yamaha uses strategically placed aluminium and zinc anodes for maximum corrosion protection. These anodes are even larger than necessary, ensuring total effectiveness.
Shallow Water Drive
The shallow water drive system allows the engine to be quickly set and operated at a tilted angle allowing safe navigation through shallow water.
- Engine Type 2-Stroke, In-line 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm) 50 x 42
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l) 24.0
- Displacement (cc) 165.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM 5000 - 5500
- Fuel Management Carb
- Ignition CDI
- OEDA Emission Rating 1
- Lubrication System Pre-mixing
- Alternator Output Optional with Rectifier
- Gear Ratio 2.08 : 1
- Starter System Manual
- Operation Method Tiller Handle
- Trim and Tilt Method Manual tilt
- Digital Gauges
- Command Link Gauges
- Transom Height (mm [inch]) S: 436 [17.1] | L: 562 [22.1]
- Dry Weight (kg) S: 27 | L: 28