RTO: 30911 - Student information
For course fees in your area, please contact us on 1300 79 69 79.
- Additional costs may be incurred for training that requires travel of 200kms or more. To enquire please contact our office on 1300 79 69 79.
- Extra charges may apply for rider insurance.
- Certificates will not be supplied if payment has not been received
- Certificates will be issued 21 days after completing the course by mail
Note: Training is provided by a third party for the Yamaha Motor Australia Safety Institute
The ATV and SXS / ROV Riders Courses are approximately 5 - 6 hours duration and on case by case basis
AHCMOM212A - Operate quad bikes or AHCMOM211A - Operate side by side utility vehicles
IS THIS COURSE JUST FOR YAMAHAS?
Certainly not. Safety and training of all ATV and SSV owners and operators is very important to us. Our courses are open to all makes and models and everybody is welcome.
WHERE CAN I GET THIS TRAINING
There are numerous locations around Australia that Yamaha Motor Australia ATV/SSV Safety Institute uses however the preferred place of training is in the environment common to the use of the rider. This then allows the instructor to be more specific to the needs of the rider.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Please contact Yamaha Motor Australia ATV/SSV Safety Institute (RTO 30911) for a quote on training. Training packages are available and will vary for group bookings and government rebates.
The ATV and SSV Riders Courses are approximately 5 - 6 hours duration.
TYPES OF COURSES
- Certified ATV/Quad Bike Training - Farm, Agriculture, Mine, Council, Parks and Wildlife Management
- Certified SSV - Industry Training Farm, Agriculture, Mine, Council, Parks and Wildlife Management
- SSV Recreational Training - 4x4 Touring, hunting