To celebrate Yamaha Day July 1st, we are pleased to announce the colouring competition featuring heritage models that are milestones in Yamaha's history.
By entering our colouring in competition, with a chance to WIN 1 of 2 Kincrome Toolboxes.
Entering is easy, all you have to do is download the PDF via the link below , supply the kids with a set crayons or your tablet and let their creativity loose!
For your "Yamaha Day 2020" colouring in competition entry to be eligible, please head over to one of our Facebook pages below, Simply post a photo of your entry to our competition post, pinned at the top of our Facebook page in the comments section.
Entries close 11:59am NZST Sunday 21st June, Yamaha Motor New Zealand will collate the entries and choose a winner on Wednesday, July 1st at 1pm (NZST).
Yamaha Day 2020 Comp
Colouring In Competition T&Cs
1. The promoter is Yamaha Motor New Zealand Ltd. (NZBN 170322), Private Bag 94 412, Botany, Auckland 2013
2. The competition is "Yamaha Day 2020"
3. Entry requirement - entrants must download the Yamaha line drawings in PDF or from the social media competition post, colour in the line drawing and post a photo of their entry to the competition post pinned at the top of Yamaha Motor New Zealand's Facebook pages.
4. There are no restriction on the number of submissions by entrants, however the number of entries an eligible entrant may post is on the provision each entry is different and only those posts that include a photo of their entry will be eligible.
5. Open to New Zealand residents only.
6. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that submitted photos and wordings are the entrant's original work. Yamaha Motor New Zealand Ltd. reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or against Yamaha safety policies
7. The major prize is 1 of 2 Kincrome Toolkits valued at $289 each.
8. Competition starts Monday 15 June 2020, with closing date for submissions and the competition will be 11:59am NZST Sunday 21st June 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Yamaha Motor New Zealand Ltd. will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The winner will be judged by Yamaha Motor New Zealand Ltd. based upon creative merit. Judging will take place at 1:00pm NZST 1st July 2020 at 58 Lady Ruby Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
10. The winner will be announced on the Yamaha Motor New Zealand's Facebook pages and the Yamaha Motor New Zealand website on 1st July 2020 with the winner notified by via their social media account within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner. Any such redraw will be made from the remaining entrants and will take place at 10:00am on 15th July 2020 at 58 Lady Ruby Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand. The name of the resulting winner will be published on the Yamaha Motor New Zealand Facebook and/or Instagram pages and the Yamaha Motor New Zealand website. Any redraw prize winner will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via their social media account
12. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Employees of Yamaha Motor New Zealand Ltd. or their family members, or any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition
15. Yamaha Motor New Zealand Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Yamaha Motor New Zealand Ltd. and not to any other party. By entering the competition you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor New Zealand Ltd
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions