QLD | 7 Days | WR250R or WR450F
Cairns to Cape York, the northern most point of Australia.
Start your journey with a helicopter flight over a World Heritage-listed rain forest and conclude with a return commercial flight from Horn Island to Cairns. In between you can expect 6 days of riding some of the most spectacular country Australia has to offer. A true ‘Bucket list’ adventure.
At a glance:
Start / Finish: Cairns, QLD
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Riding Days
Accommodation: 3-5 star Hotels/Cabins
- 1 night at the Crystalbrook Resort 5***** in Cairns
- Accommodation, Hotels and Cabin’s (No Camping)
- Welcome Dinner/ Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner and (non-alcoholic) + beverages on ride days
- Choice of WR250 or WR450 motorcycle including fuel
- Helicopter flight from Cairns to Kuranda
- Flight from Horn island to Cairns with Qantas
- Riding gear (or BYO gear)
- National Park fees
- Support vehicle and luggage transport + sweepers
- Exclusive Destination Yamaha Motor gift package
Register your interest by submitting the form below!