Austria | Switzerland | Italy | 11 Days | Choice of Motorcycle
Dates: TBC 2021
Two bucket list rides in one!
Considered the two pinnacles of motorcycle touring, the Austrian Alps and Italian Dolomites combine breathtaking scenery, welcoming cultures, captivating history and mouth-watering local food and wine with some of the best riding roads on the planet.
At a glance:
Start / Finish: Seefeld, Austria
Nearest Airport: Innsbruck, Austria / Munich, Germany
Duration: 11 Days / 8 Riding Days
Accommodation: 4 Star
From AUD$8949 pp
- Airport transfers - From Munich / From Innsbruck
- Welcome Dinner / Breakfast / 2x Picnic Lunches / Dinners
- Choice of Yamaha motorcycles (inc. fuel and tolls) - Tenere 700, Super Ténéré 1200, Tracer 900, 700
- Support vehicle, luggage service and guides
- VIP City tour - Innsbruck
- Scenic train ride - Alps
- Exclusive Destination Yamaha Motor gift package
This eleven-day tour includes off -the-bike sightseeing tours to soak in the views, culture and legendary wines. This is a Limited Edition escape. Register your interest now!